Lemon tekking is a popular way to take in a dose of magic mushrooms. The process involves letting the mushroom sit in lemon or lime juice before drinking. The citric acid will break down and cook the mushroom material, concentrating on the psilocybin substance. This is the reason why people attest to a more concentrated trip, albeit shorter and more potent. This is the preferred method of people who are not fans of the dried fungi taste.
How Lemon Tek MushroomsWorks
The stomach is full of acids as well, and sitting the mushroom in fresh lemon juice mimics this environment. The lemon will break down the mushroom before the stomach does, making the psilocybin have a more direct hit as soon as you take a gulp. The juice essentially makes a psilocybin extract at this point.
Benefits of Lemon Tekking
Eating raw mushrooms is the most common way of consuming them. The effects will come in a few minutes, ranging from 10 to 30 minutes. Lemon tekking is a faster way of absorbing the psilocybin and psilocin. This is one of the most intense ways to trip because it hits faster and way harder. Most people who have tried it say that it’s twice or thrice as strong as a regular dose. It will last for only a couple of hours at most, compared to an average trip, which lasts up to 8 hours.
How to Make Lemon Tek Mushrooms
Making Lemon Tek is simple and easy. It requires simple ingredients and tools thus it’s one of the fastest ways to prepare magic mushrooms.
- Grind your dried mushrooms. Choose any species, depending on preference and availability. Coffee grinders can be used or weed grinders as well. The mushroom should turn into a fine powder. The dose depends on the tolerance and experience of a user. To be safe, start with a teaspoon and increase as needed. It is better to start on a low dose, especially for trying this for the first time.
- Prepare two lemons. Squeeze most of the juice out without any of the seeds. The more juice, the faster the metabolism will be. This will increase the effects of the Lemon Tek. If out of options, you can use lime instead.
- In a glass, combine the fresh lemon juice and the powdered magic mushroom. Whisk completely to mix the mushroom into the juice thoroughly. Leave the mixture for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Drink the whole concoction straight up. The taste is strong, but it works well.
- For people who have high stomach acidity, eating something 30 minutes before drinking will help avoid getting a stomach ache.
Lemon Tek Experimenting With Other Citrus Juices
Since magic mushrooms work well with lemon juice, many people wonder if other citrus works as well. Lemon tekking mushrooms are not limited to lemons but it all depends on the ph level of the fruit. Lemon has a 2-2.6 ph level, very close to the stomach, which has 1.5-3.5 ph. Limes are great substitutes because their ph is close to lemons. Oranges have way stronger levels, though they taste sweeter and have better flavor.
The aim is to have something that has below the 3.5 margins. Other mixes you can try are pomegranates and even shrooms in cheap red wines so feel free to experiment and remember to soak it in for 20 minutes.
To solve the problem of high acidity, some dilute the juice with water. Other people also like to add sweeteners like syrup and sugar. Some recipes also recommend using honey and even adding tea to make the concoction hot. After making the lemon mixture, steep two tea bags in hot water for 5 to 10 minutes. Mix the lemon concoction and the tea.
Adding ginger or cinnamon ground to this recipe tastes like a regular magic mushroom tea but with a twist. The lemon juice will make the tea zesty, and it works well for people who get stomach upset from drinking pure lemon.
What is the best way to take magic mushrooms?
Lemon tekking is probably the best way of enjoying magic mushrooms. The trip will be great, and the effect will be extreme without needing to increase a dose. The mixture can also mask the mushrooms or truffles‘ earthy taste, and drinking it will be a faster way for the solution to reach the stomach.